FREE! FREE! MK 1 Bugeye REAL Project!

This forum is for topics pertaining to Spridgets in general (and not any specific model). If you're not sure where to post a question, this is the place.

FREE! FREE! MK 1 Bugeye REAL Project!

Postby papa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 am

Hello Everyone,

I have a complete rolling body ( Bugeye 1958-60?), (all bolt on items had been removed before I obtained the car), , complete 948CC, ribcage transmission. The motor is frozen from setting. Two month ago I filled all the cylinders with Blaster, it should be a easy task. This is a real project, lots of rusted panels, if your up to the task, it's yours. I am in poor health that's the reason I am letting it go. I could not bring myself to sent her to the crusher. Call me at 863-464-0809. The car must be removed ASAP. I live in Lake Placid, FL. I hope one of you will take it. I will post another message when it is gone. Papa
Papa
papa
Pit Crew

Re: FREE! FREE! MK 1 Bugeye REAL Project!

Postby Jim Gruber » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Popa, Sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I let the folks on British Car Forum Spridget List know about your BE. I think you will quickly find a good home for your BE. A good thing you are doing for a fellow Spridget person and "paying it forward." My best wishes for your recovery.
Jim Gruber
Dayton, OH
Bugsy - 68 Sprite
Bugeye in Disguise
Jim Gruber
1098cc

Re: FREE! FREE! MK 1 Bugeye REAL Project!

Postby papa » Thu May 01, 2014 5:17 am

Hello Folks,

The car has gone to the crusher. I tried to pass it on, but no one wanted it. I was really surprised. Best to all.

Papa
Papa
papa
Pit Crew

Return to General Spridget Topics