[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SpriteSpot.com • View topic - Resources / Suppliers?

Resources / Suppliers?

Have a suggestion for the forums (or for SpriteSpot in general)? Please post them here!

Resources / Suppliers?

Postby admin » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:26 am

What do folks think about a "resources" or "suppliers" page on the site?

What prompted this was the discussion on Judson "Superchargers" forum (seems there's a gentleman who specializes in these blowers).

Would it be helpful to the group to have a webpage with names, addresses, and contact info for different vendors, etc?

Please reply to this post and let me know what you think!

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Postby SpridgetBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:04 am

Yeah, if we could all list out places that work on Spridgets or sale parts, that could be a great resource. I saw one post that had several web sites for businesses listed. If we could consolidate these in one place with a short information line on the business' key products or services, we could all find parts and rebuild services more easily. Later, SpridgetBoy
SpridgetBoy
1098cc

Postby dan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:01 pm

dan
Site Admin

Postby SpridgetBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:28 pm

Thanks Dan, I am still new to the site and learning my way around. I saw that heading shortly after I E-mailed you but I haven't had time to open it yet. Good site, all-in-all. I just need to spend more time logged on to find everything. Later, SpridgetBoy
SpridgetBoy
1098cc

Postby admin » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:54 am

Actually, I'm happy to hear there's more on the site to find! :)

I'd like to think that as we grow, and get more and more content (not just in the forums but on the main site as well) that we'll be able to keep folks coming back and clicking around the site to get their "Sprite fix"

It's really suggestions and comments from the membership that can help keep the site growing! Please keep the ideas coming!

Thanks!
d
admin
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions Forum