[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SpriteSpot.com • View topic - Spridget Registration Numbers

Spridget Registration Numbers

Have a suggestion for the forums (or for SpriteSpot in general)? Please post them here!

Spridget Registration Numbers

Postby SpridgetBoy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:35 am

Somewhere in the forum, I found a thread that asked us to talk about our registration numbers. Now I can't find it, and since I am at work right now(!!!???!!!), I can't stay on line too long. Can you put that thread in it's own topic line somewhere? When we get off the subject under a topic, do you have the ability to move the messages for the new subject to a new topic area? I find that to be the most annoying thing about most forums; getting off the subject. But generally the information is worthwhile and should be saved for discussion somewhere else. See!! Now I am off the subject of registration numbers! Later, SpridgetBoy
SpridgetBoy
1098cc

Re: Spridget Registration Numbers

Postby dan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:55 pm

dan
Site Admin

New Thread

Postby dan » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:10 pm

Ok, I think I've found the thread, and moved it here:

(Hope that was the one! :) )

d

p.s. By the way, if any members see threads that need splitting or moving to help separate topics, please let me know and I'll do what I can to get them in the right place!
dan
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions Forum