Ten years since Bugeye has been touched

This forum is for topics and questions specifically related to Bugeyes.

Ten years since Bugeye has been touched

Postby ahwrench » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm pleased to say my 59 Bugeye has a fresh coat of paint and ready for reassembly. I am 2nd owner. A great preservation/restoration project with all original documentation but I am in need of encouragement and seeking renewed enthusiasm. I have restored MGB's in the past and have a decent heated home garage to work in. Any response is appreciated toward my goal of getting the car back up and running, hopefully by May or June. In the past this forum has been a source of inspiration and I hope to contribute the details of my progress. I'd love to hear from others who may be going through the same situation or who have emerged on the other side with their stories - good or bad! Thanks to the LBC community!
ahwrench
Pit Crew

Re: Ten years since Bugeye has been touched

Postby Charlie Tolman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:24 am

Your Bugeye project sounds interesting, and should be very satisfying when completed.

However, the forum participation by Sprite / Midget owners has dwindled over recent years, and the community lost two enthusiasts whom had knowledge that was encyclopedic. Perhaps your
periodic postings of information and/or requests will inspire responses by LBC owners.

Charlie T.
Charlie Tolman
Judson Supercharged

Return to MK I Sprite (Bugeye/Frogeye)