Fiberglass Bonneville Front Clip

Got parts to sell, buy or trade?

Fiberglass Bonneville Front Clip

Postby Theycallmeford » Sat May 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Bonneville Flatts fiberglass front end made by Proform in California. I spoke with the owner of Proform and he remembers this 1/1 custom order for a British sports car. The original buyer was building a Bonneville British racer. I purchased with the intent of mounting on my sprite. I no longer need this clip as I no longer have the Sprite :(

The clip is shortened for a sprite and needs finish fit for the rockers. The cut piece is included if you want the full length Bonneville clip.

Asking $700 OBO. My loss your gain. I can meet any shipping provider you set up within a 20 mile radius of Simpsonville, SC. Pickup is welcomed.

https://70a9133d-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/engineeringarage/e-g-videos/image.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cpaNEbwfAHJRNuQ710c5snYRZWxqX0ETSbjs-_isb5gSJ-IIn2OgfVwz9l_IqTiT0inHwtjcNDLPQyE4lAqolaCYHL83fnw8G9Kq5VHXRljkTzIRf8dZVHWC1g3P9FMgT2jK1E6lQzuSyyZbnwvdkXr-LpkyJObAKJYcZHLprWexcb6XcZxNdfNG4cDbQzZfJMiXbT4JoqWamTybTYJUVeXufUiy0bfeO19s1Lp_flGpqQ8y8g%3D&attredirects=0
Jason Fountain
66 Austin Healey Sprite
1275cc engine

Fountain.jason@gmail.com
Theycallmeford
948cc

Return to Sell & Swap