title help needed ..1970 midget

Got parts to sell, buy or trade?

title help needed ..1970 midget

Postby tlkolrod » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 pm

I need to make my midget legal. I need to get a title one way or another. I am in PA I know it can be accompolished but I am looking for help and guidence
Anybody have ideas
Pit Crew
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:45 am

Re: title help needed ..1970 midget

Postby vagt6 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:59 am

In some states all you need is a bill of sale to apply for a lost title or replacement title.

Get or fabricate a bill of sale, and check the PA DMV website for ideas.

I did not give this advice, I was not here.
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:42 pm
Location: Charlottesville, VA

Return to Sell & Swap

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest