[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
SpriteSpot.com • View topic - NEW USERS PLEASE READ

NEW USERS PLEASE READ

This forum has general announcements for users of SpriteSpot.com and its forums (includes quick instructions and a walk-through for new user registration).

Re: NEW USERS PLEASE READ

Postby kali » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 am

This site use full to all around the would, use it develop both.........
this site use of all the would and system news and helps known every one...........
kali
Pit Crew

Postby kali » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 am

This site use full to all around the would, use it develop both.........
this site use of all the would and system news and helps known every one...........
kali
Pit Crew

Postby Bugeyeman » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi Everyone, Just came upon this website thanks to Jack who has a lot to say about Innocenti Spiders. I own two 1960 Bugeyes, one highly modified and the other very original (less than 43K on the speedo). I am very active in the AHCA and I am looking to get an Innocenti club in the States. I have two "S" versions and using one to help restore the other. I have some spares and a great deal of knowledge on rebuilding. I am a concours judge for BUgeyes and glad to help answer anyones question to the best of my knowledge.
Bugeyeman
Pit Crew

Postby hoggie » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Welcome aboard. Lots of good Bugeye, Sprite and Midget info on this site.
Also check out the photo posting and the online tech manual.
hoggie
1098cc

Postby anagy66 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:42 pm

New user. Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a 1963-67 Spriget. Had a '62 Sprite from '68-'71 and am
getting back into the sports car scene. Currently have a '68 Camaro.
anagy66
Pit Crew

Postby FrancisK » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi all, Francis K here, the proud new owner of a rather sad and sorry looking Frogeye (AN5L/7267). It was to have been Frank Clarici's next restoration project but sadly he passed away and his son Frankie IV passed her onto me... talk about pressure! I hope that you guys will be able to guide me through the fun and frustration of Sprite restoration. Sincerely, Francis
FrancisK
Pit Crew

Postby admin » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Welcome Francis...nice to see Frank is still with us via you here at SpriteSpot. Will help however we can!
admin
Site Admin

Postby boggymarshall » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi New User here
My name is Rob and live in western France, have in the past had mk1 mk2 mk3 Sprites and a 1500 Midget. Have finally decided to restore my Mk1 but as a Sebring Sprite.
Look forward to trawling through the site and hopefully posting info on the restoration
Cheers
Boggy
boggymarshall
Pit Crew

Postby hoggie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info and help on this forum. Especially BE related
hoggie
1098cc

Postby Bugeye15 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

hey all,

Long time Spridgets list and Yahooey Bugeye list member. Long time lurker here and
finally registered.

I have a 59 Bugeye that was my Aunt and Father's SCCA car back in the 60s and 70's.
Father passed away in 1998, car was in bad shape, but I wanted to restore it for him and my Aunt.
I finally got it restored a couple years ago with the help of Frank Clarici.
Brian S.
Bugeyeracr finally resto'ed
Thanks to Frank C.
Bugeye15
Pit Crew

Postby trevorpage44 » Sat May 05, 2012 3:34 pm

trevorpage44
Pit Crew

Postby papa » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello, I am a new user. I am working on a 1964 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk ll. I have a bugeye bonnet what will be going on my LBC. My car needs a lot... floors are shot and some of the boot floor. Just finished redoing the wheels, new tires and some fairly nice hubcaps. I am so thankful for Spritespot.com, it has been a great help. Thank you to everyone. God Bless.
Papa
papa
Pit Crew

Postby hoggie » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info and advice found here.

You need to request access to the photo section so you can post pictures of your car and work.

There is a Q and A on the main spritespot page that explains the process.

Mike
hoggie
1098cc

Previous

Return to SpriteSpot.com Announcements