Welcome to SpriteSpot.com Forums

This forum has general announcements for users of SpriteSpot.com and its forums (includes quick instructions and a walk-through for new user registration).

Welcome to SpriteSpot.com Forums

Postby admin » Fri Oct 20, 2000 8:01 pm

Welcome!

C'mon in, the garage is heated!

Everyone here at SpriteSpot hopes that you feel these forums will be a resource and a help in keeping your British Roadster running.

If you're new to a forum environment, feel free to click around (you don't have to register just for a look see). If you do want to post, then you'll need to register (click the link up top).

You'll receive an email, and you'll need to confirm your registration. Once you've done that, you should be good to go!

Please click on the "FAQ" link up top if you have more questions (it's a pretty extensive list of questions). If you have any other questions, please feel free to post in the suggestions forum or email us at:

admin@spritespot.com

Thanks for visiting!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to SpriteSpot.com Forums

Postby dltoyne » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 am

New member just starting a rebuild and upgrade of a 69 Sprite. I plan to supercharge the engine, but nothing else too radical.
Looking forward to adding to and gleaning some knowledge from the other members. David
dltoyne
Pit Crew

Postby hoggie » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome aboard, we need another 69 spridget to talk about
hoggie
1098cc

Postby martiningall-sebring » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:26 am

Having owned Sprites, and Midgets, since 1966, raced my Frogeye in the 80's, and rallied my Sebring replica in the 90's I thought it timed I joined SpriteSpot. I have my own website at http://www.sebringsprite.com where I try to record the histories of both originals and replicas. I am sure I can pick up some interesting info from Spritespot.com
martiningall-sebring
Pit Crew

Return to SpriteSpot.com Announcements