BasketCases 62 948 Sprite: Project Moneypit  
TL
Just a picture of the first seat i have done. Well, almost done. I had huge problems with the seats, mainly from rust damage of course. Leaky ol British cars aren't known for interior parts surviving that well. Everything needed rerusting, the seat pans needed replacement, new padding, etc. The covers first were shipped wrong, then I had big problems with the correct covers. I did put the covers on using the original D-type clips. I'm happy with the end result, but man, it sure was alot of work. I think the other seat will go easier after the experience with this one.
BB

Just a picture of the first seat i have done. Well, almost done. I had huge problems with the seats, mainly from rust damage of course. Leaky ol British cars aren't known for interior parts surviving that well. Everything needed rerusting, the seat pans needed replacement, new padding, etc. The covers first were shipped wrong, then I had big problems with the correct covers. I did put the covers on using the original D-type clips. I'm happy with the end result, but man, it sure was alot of work. I think the other seat will go easier after the experience with this one.


Powered by Gallery v1